It’s been a while, (okay, a year and a half), since I shared some of the things I’m loving lately with y’all on The Darling List. Here is Volume 1 if you want to check back and see some previous favorites. So, I’m back with another handful of delightful things to share.
- First up is my go-to lip product that I use almost daily. I’m usually more of a lipstick girl because I hate how sticky most glosses feel, but NYX Butter Gloss has become a favorite of mine to wear. I have the shades tiramisu and creme brulee. For the holidays, cranberry biscotti and red velvet would be really pretty. At just $5 or less, it’s easy to try several colors to my collection. Bonus: they actually taste good, too!
- Black leggings may seem like a pretty generic thing to be loving, but if you wear them much at all, then you know it can be hard to find a pair you love. I found these leggings after hearing Courtney Whitmore from Pizzazzerie recommend them on Instagram. They feel like actual butter. Less than $15, comes in over 25 colors and fit like a dream.
- This summer I discovered the cutest blue & white earrings on Instagram from CoCo designs. She restocks every week and sells out quickly. Follow her here to keep up with restocks. These darling bow earrings are next on my list to get.
- Speaking of Instagram discoveries, I found @elisabethandbutter recently and have loved following along. Her feed is gorgeous, (look at these cookies she painted!), and her recipes are delicious! Her Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread recipe was a hit in my house and I’ll be making it again this weekend.
- I haven’t made it to the library much lately, but the Libby app has been helping me to read more books & listen to more audio books. I recently read The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary and can’t wait for her next release. Just listened to I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella and loved it, too. Get the app here.
- Chilly Fall mornings have me making my own medicine ball at home with this recipe I shared last year. Ben bought himself a medicine ball during work last week and said he actually prefers mine more, (I like the at-home version better, too). Making it in my Yeti mug keeps it warm while I sip on it all morning.
Share your favorites lately in the comments below!