I made these little marshmallow pops and they were even easier to make than I thought they would be. Originally, I had planned to use regular marshmallows and stack two or three on each stick, but then I came across the giant marshmallows at the store and thought those would be more fun! These are super quick to make and are as delicious as they are adorable. You can even make these with kids, since there is no double-boiler involved – just melt the chocolate in the microwave! Here’s how I made them:
Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Pops
20 giant marshmallows
1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 container of sprinkles
20 treat sticks
- Insert each treat stick about half way into a marshmallow.
- Pour the sprinkles into a small dish or saucer.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Dip a marshmallow about into the melted chocolate, covering the marshmallow about halfway.
- Gently press the marshmallow into the sprinkles.
- Stand the marshmallow sprinkle-side down on a sheet of wax paper.
- Repeat until all the marshmallows have been dipped and covered in sprinkles!
If you are someone who doesn’t like sprinkles, just skip that step! I hope you enjoy making (and eating) these little treats!