Gorgeous image via SC Stockshop
I can’t believe it’s finally Spring! It feels like March has flown by. Graham came down with the flu at the beginning of the month, and then so did I. Thankfully Ben was able to work from home a couple days and take care of us. Graham recovered fairly quickly, but it really knocked me out for several days. Now that I’ve recovered, there are some things I’ve been wanting to share with y’all. I’m calling it The Darling List 😉
Here are a few things I’ve been loving lately.
- Brilee is planning her own Spring brunch (more on that in a couple weeks) and she’s been using my copy of Courtney Whitmore’s fabulous book, Pizzazzerie. The book is beautiful, the tablescapes are gorgeous, and she has so many great ideas!
- I shared this leave-in conditioner on Instagram a few weeks ago. It has been such a game changer for my hair. I’ve already noticed such a difference in my ends and way less breakage & heat damage overall.
- I have my grandmother’s collection of blue and white Currier & Ives dishes, which I LOVE, but I’ve been looking for a set that is microwave-safe. I’m swooning over this blue and white dinnerware collection! It would be great for mixing and matching with my current dishes, too.
- Normally, I love to cook, but since I got sick I just have no interest in making anything complicated. Enter these sheet pan meals on Pinterest! It’s so nice to just throw everything together onto one pan (yay for less clean up!) and toss it in the oven. This one from Chelsea’s Messy Apron was a big hit in our house.
- A podcast I’ve been loving is The Next Right Thing podcast with Emily Freeman. It’s described as a podcast for “for the second-guessers, the chronically hesitant, or anyone who suffers from decision fatigue” (raises hand). I started with episode 11 and then went back to the beginning from there. Emily has such a calming voice and everything she says feels like it’s speaking right to me. I went and downloaded her book, A Million Little Ways , from Audible and it has been just as fantastic.