Fall is in full swing here in Kentucky and it’s got me thinking about cozy dinners and desserts that hint at the season we’re in. I’ve rounded up a handful of my family’s favorites -tried and true recipes that are delicious every time – plus, a few new ones I’m excited to try. Hope you enjoy them!
- Bean with Bacon Soup -perfectly cozy with loads of bacon. What’s not to love?
- Italian Pot Roast -my husband’s favorite pot roast recipe. Perfect for company!
- Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti -creamy and rich. A great twist on spaghetti.
- Cranberry Bliss Bar -a great holiday dessert, but I’ve been known to sneak one for breakfast, too!
- Peanut Butter Cookies with Blackberry Jam -sweet, salty, and a hint of cocoa!
- No-Bake Salted Caramel Cups -what is Fall, if not Salted Caramel Season?
- Hot Ham & Cheese Party Rolls –this is a new one I’m planning to make for a potluck this weekend. It looks so yummy!
photo credit: SC Stockshop